This Place is ODD!!!
Why doesn't this website work like a normal website? There are a few blogs i enjoy. I can't seem to figure out how to add them so I can look them up easily without having to find them through comments they have made on my own articles...
Has anyone got any ideas?
Another thing that has been plaguing me recently is the inconsistant, signing in: sometimes it lets me sign in, sometimes it doesn't even if use the correct password. Computers are weird!!
anyone these are the people I would like to add (so far):
Has anyone got any ideas?
Another thing that has been plaguing me recently is the inconsistant, signing in: sometimes it lets me sign in, sometimes it doesn't even if use the correct password. Computers are weird!!
anyone these are the people I would like to add (so far):
http://yourstruly571428.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home