I couldn't think of anything else to put on my title. Forgive me.
Okay boys and girls let us hope this works, and doesn't just come out as random html...Arguments for the 20th: it's the date that I have already announced, five days after pay day so I wont be broke.Against: my best friend doesn't get into Australia until 2 days later...Arguments for the 27th: it's the day after a long weekend so I should be able to spend Friday and Saturday getting ready, it's closest to my actual birthday.Arguments against the 27th: I agreed to go to Bible camp with my sister; she'll be pissed if I don't come, and it’s a long weekend so people might be away.Arguments for the 3rd of February: 4 days after Payday, so will be able to cater well. Having come back from bible camp I may have collated cool music (along with the boys, music is the only reason to go near hill song). And it gives Peter (my fantastic brother in law who is hosting the party,) more time to prepare...Arguments against the 3rd of February: I will have just started TAFE on the 1st of February and would be about to enter a period of dire financial straights, and extreme business... Plus Andrew and Susie might’ve got back from Cambodia and they might find my 19th birthday a bit daunting on jetlag
posted by voodooqueen126 at 3:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I pride myself on my political incorrectness. I am also a zionist, so stone me!
View my complete profile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home